Heinz to Bring Jobs to Massillon
MASSILLON, Ohio — Heinz plans to expand into Massillon, and that means hundreds of new manufacturing jobs in the area. About 249, to be exact.
The concentration will be on frozen foods.
“Massillon will be a flagship of our North American business, becoming our Frozen Food Center of Excellence where Heinz plans to add 249 local manufacturing jobs,” explained Michael Mullen, SVP of Corporate & Government Affairs of H.J. Heinz Company. “Heinz is committed to Ohio and excited for the growth that will come to Massillon as part of this significant investment. We look forward to continued collaboration with Governor Kasich and the state of Ohio as we further our leadership in the frozen food category of our business.”
Heinz is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pa. It is known for its ketchup, and also makes sauces, meals, snacks and infant foods.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness