Officials Investigating Cause of Parma House Fire
PARMA, Ohio – Officials in Parma are investigating the cause of a fire that damaged a home on Ridgewood Avenue.
Fire officials said they responded to the fire around 4 p.m. Thursday afternoon.
18 firefighters were able to quickly put out the fire which started on the first floor.
The owner of the home made it out of the house, but was taken to MetroHealth Medical Center for smoke inhalation.
Officials estimate the damages at $75,000.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring