Baby Found Encased in Tub of Concrete
(Courtesy: WDAF via CNN)
PLEASANT HILL, Mo. (WDAF/CNN) — Missouri police tracking a stolen car found the body of an infant encased in concrete.
The body was discovered Monday in a plastic tub in the garage of a home in Pleasant Hill, near Kansas City.
Authorities believe the child was born sometime in October.
According to WDAF-TV, police said the couple that lives in the home is cooperating.
No charges have been filed.
It is unclear if the child was stillborn or died after birth.
An autopsy was being performed to determine the cause of death.
In addition to the baby, authorities found the stolen car and some drugs.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave