Robber Gives Cleveland Bank ’20 Seconds’
CLEVELAND — With hood up, sunglasses on and earbuds in, a man looked like he may have been on a fall stroll. But he wasn’t.
Instead, surveillance pictures showed him robbing a Cleveland bank Tuesday.
The Cleveland Division of the FBI asked the public for any tips.
The robbery occurred around 2:45 p.m. at the US Bank on Brookpark Road.
According to the FBI, the man gave the teller a note that said, “Take the bag. You have 20 seconds. 100s, 50s, 20s.”
The bag was a clear plastic, gallon size Ziplock bag. An undetermined amount of cash was handed over.
The man headed east on foot toward an apartment building. His clothing was found inside.
No one was hurt.
The man is described as 6’0″-6’2″ with a thin build and likely in his 20s.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Cleveland Division of Police, Second District, at 216-623-5100 or the Cleveland FBI office at 216-522-1400.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness