Robber Gives Cleveland Bank ’20 Seconds’
CLEVELAND — With hood up, sunglasses on and earbuds in, a man looked like he may have been on a fall stroll. But he wasn’t.
Instead, surveillance pictures showed him robbing a Cleveland bank Tuesday.
The Cleveland Division of the FBI asked the public for any tips.
The robbery occurred around 2:45 p.m. at the US Bank on Brookpark Road.
According to the FBI, the man gave the teller a note that said, “Take the bag. You have 20 seconds. 100s, 50s, 20s.”
The bag was a clear plastic, gallon size Ziplock bag. An undetermined amount of cash was handed over.
The man headed east on foot toward an apartment building. His clothing was found inside.
No one was hurt.
The man is described as 6’0″-6’2″ with a thin build and likely in his 20s.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Cleveland Division of Police, Second District, at 216-623-5100 or the Cleveland FBI office at 216-522-1400.
- Selfie Fail: Man Near Speeding Train Kicked in Head by Conductor
- Scary Sale: World's Most Haunted Place Up For Auction
- Chilling Video Shows What Intruder Does in Baby's Nursery
- Rapper Andre Johnson Severs Privates, Jumps Off Building, But Survives
- Cold Case Solved: Teens Going to Party Died in Car Accident