How To Protect Your 401K
The threat of a government shutdown has many people nervous about their retirement savings and wondering what they can do, if anything, to protect their hard-earned dollars.
Dr. Bill Mahnic is a professor of Banking and Finance at Case Western Reserve University and shared some advice with Fox 8′s Jennifer Jordan and Todd Meany on how you can keep your savings safe during these uncertain financial times.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring