Date of Christmas Ale ‘First Pour’ Announced
Oh, the power and glory of “a handcrafted ale with spices and honey,” otherwise known as Christmas Ale.
The Great Lakes Brewing Company announced the first pour of the season will take place on Oct. 24 at the Ohio City brewpub.
“Take a vacation day on October 24—a Christmas vacation day, that is!” GLBC said on its website. “Our beloved Christmas Ale will go on tap in our Ohio City Brewpub (only) on Thursday, October 24th at 11:30 AM. Wear your favorite Christmas sweater, don some reindeer antlers, and dust off your jingle bells. Or, you know, whatever gets you in the holiday spirit!”
The coveted first pint of this year’s Christmas Ale could be yours if you win a photo contest.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring