Priest Vows to Stop Wedding
WEST PALM BEACH, FL — Everyone has a story from their own wedding to tell, but what happened to a Florida couple led to an abrupt stop during their vows.
Rob and Noelle Ruehle were in the middle of their vows during their beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony when the officiating priest asked one of the photographers to leave, according to WPTV.
It didn’t end there.
The priest sternly told the photographer he would stop the ceremony if the photographer didn’t move out of the way.
The couple says they weren’t upset, but the unusual mishap turned them into internet sensations overnight.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mom Bites Dog to Save 2-Year-Old Daughter's Life