Guinness Cheese Dip (serves 6)
Recipe from Stephanie Paganini of the Loretta Paganini School of Cooking
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cup Guinness beer
- 1/2 tsp. Coleman’s mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 16 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- In a sauce pot, heat butter. Add beer, mustard powder, onion powder and salt. Stir ingredients together and allow mixture to come to a boil.
- Toss cheese with flour to evenly distribute flour. Add floured cheese to mixture and stir continuously until fully melted and combined. Serve immediately.