Just Days Away from the FOX Trot!
Mark, Wayne Dawson and Stefani Schaefer showed off the “swag bags” and reminded everyone about registration and the route.
Stefani also shared a special picture of her husband’s medical team.
Roger suffered a traumatic brain injury in April 2012.
All proceeds and donations from the race will benefit the MetroHealth Foundation’s Brain Injury Program.
It will take place Sunday, August 25 at Voinovich Park and is sponsored by our friends at Northern Ohio Honda Dealers.
The registration deadline has been extended until August 21. You may also sign up the day of the race.
Packet pickups will take place August 22 and 23 at the Galleria food court from noon until 6 p.m.
Inside the packet, you’ll find your race day bib. If you registered for the 5K, you’ll get your shirt; if you registered for the walk, you’ll get your water bottle.
If you can’t make it to the Galleria, you can also pick up your packet at Voinovich Park before the race.
*CLICK HERE for other stories on the FOX Trot.
(By FOX 8 News Producer Chris Gibilisco)
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness