Arrest Made in Hit-and-Run Death of Man
MADISON TOWNSHIP, Ohio– An arrest has been made months after a man was killed in a hit-and-run accident.
Police said they arrested Johnny McKinney in connection with Joseph Gersin’s death.
On February 22, 2013, police said Gersin, 28, was found in the road at the intersection of Hubbard and Tarbell.
He died from injuries related to the accident.
According to police, small pieces of debris from the vehicle were left at the scene; they said those were later linked to the vehicle that McKinney was operating at the time.
McKinney is charged with failure to stop after an accident and driving under financial responsibility law suspension and cancellation.
*CLICK HERE for more.
- Selfie Fail: Man Near Speeding Train Kicked in Head by Conductor
- Scary Sale: World's Most Haunted Place Up For Auction
- Chilling Video Shows What Intruder Does in Baby's Nursery
- Rapper Andre Johnson Severs Privates, Jumps Off Building, But Survives
- Cold Case Solved: Teens Going to Party Died in Car Accident