Husband to be Arraigned Today in Foster Mom Murder
WILLOUGHBY HILLS, Ohio — The man accused of conspiring with his foster daughter to murder his wife is set to be arraigned Friday.
According to Lake County Common Pleas Court, Kevin Knoefel will face the judge at 1:30 p.m.
U.S. marshals and police arrested Knoefel for the murder of his wife months after foster daughter Sabrina Zunich. He is accused of conspiracy to commit aggravated murder.
According to an 11-count indictment Knoefel and Zunich planned the murder.
Knoefel was also indicted on sexual battery charges. The indictment says he engaged in sexual conduct with Zunich.
The indictment says Knoefel told Zunich how to stab his wife, Lisa Knoefel.
She was killed in her family home on Chagrin Drive in Willoughby Hills on Nov. 16, 2012.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mom Bites Dog to Save 2-Year-Old Daughter's Life