Cafe Owner Puts Customers’ Mess on Facebook
SEATTLE — Social media made a messy situation even messier when a cafe owner attempted to be “snarky and funny.”
According to KCPQ, she asked some military wives and their children to leave her Seattle-area business because they were making a mess.
When they did, she took a picture of their table, which was full of crumbs, and put it on Facebook.
Some people were “outraged” and responded with threats toward the cafe owner, KCPQ reported. Others supported her.
What is your reaction? Did she go too far? Do you clean up after your children at restaurants? Comment on our Facebook fan page.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- Baby Largest Hospital Has Seen in More Than Decade
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave