Police: Maggots Inside E. Cleveland Suspect’s Home
EAST CLEVELAND, Ohio — Police say alleged killer Michael Madison’s house was extremely disorganized when they searched it last Friday.
Det. Sgt. Scott Gardner tells Fox 8 reporter Peggy Sinkovich that police found maggots on the floor and decomposition fluid in a closet off of the living room.
He also said “a smearing of blood” was on a kitchen wall.
Madison is charged with killing three women. Their bodies were found last week in East Cleveland.
Police are not saying where they believe he may have killed the women.
For more on this story, CLICK HERE.
- Selfie Fail: Man Near Speeding Train Kicked in Head by Conductor
- Scary Sale: World's Most Haunted Place Up For Auction
- Chilling Video Shows What Intruder Does in Baby's Nursery
- Rapper Andre Johnson Severs Privates, Jumps Off Building, But Survives
- Cold Case Solved: Teens Going to Party Died in Car Accident