Download: Medical Marijuana for Kids?
The topic of the legalization of marijuana is always hot, even when we’re talking about using it for medicinal purposes.
The debate gets even hotter when it involves kids.
Should parents be able to use medical marijuana to treat children?
For one 11-year-old, the drug was just what he needed to curb a 10-year condition that caused up to 250 seizures a day, according to WebProNews.
Vote in our poll and comment on our Facebook fan page.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave