Shelby, Mansfield Suffer Flooding
SHELBY, Ohio — The view from SkyFOX Tuesday showed how severe flooding was in Shelby.
Many streets were impassable because of excess water.
Main Street in downtown was impacted, as were Tucker, Mickey and State streets in residential areas.
No rescues were conducted.
*Scroll down to submit Shelby flooding pictures …
Mansfield also suffered flooding, but the water receded by late morning and left behind a muddy trail.
Police dispatchers confirmed the downtown area was under water initially, with the hardest-hit location around Sixth Street.
No injures were reported.
The Richland County Sheriff added a number of rural roads were closed in the county because of flooding.Submit Your Photo
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center