Hurricane Sandy Victim Found 6 Months After Storm
The death toll from Hurricane Sandy has gone up by one after a man was found dead inside his trailer in Queens.
According to Daily Mail, Keith Lancaster, 62, became the 44th victim of the storm after neighbors found him on April 5. They said they were afraid to check his trailer before that for fear of what they would find.
There was a five-foot-high waterline in his trailer and a calendar opened to October.
Lancaster was determined to have drowned. No one claimed his body, and he was buried in a field on Hart Island, according to reports.
For much more on this story, click here.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- Baby Largest Hospital Has Seen in More Than Decade
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave