PICS: Kevin Costner Attends Tribe Batting Practice
CLEVELAND, Ohio — Kevin Costner, who’s in town filming his new movie, “Draft Day,” dropped in on the Cleveland Indians Sunday.
The team tweeted pictures of Costner taking part in batting practice Sunday afternoon.
Tribe communications coordinator Joel Hammond said Costner’s attended a few Indians games since he’s been in the Cleveland area, and was invited to practice with the team.
“Draft Day” is a Cleveland Browns-related film starring Costner, Jennifer Garner and Denis Leary.
CLICK HERE to read more about “Draft Day.”
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- Baby Largest Hospital Has Seen in More Than Decade
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave