Family Finds Rare, Two-Faced Kitten
AMITY, Oregon (KDAF) — A family in Oregon got quite the surprise when a cat gave birth to her litter of kittens Tuesday.
One of the kittens had two heads.
They named it Deucy. The kitten was rejected by the mother and was being raised by the family.
The kitten had a rare birth defect that causes animals to have double features. The animal’s veterinarian said the kitten appeared to be healthy.
But the Daily Mail reported the kitten died from complications on Thursday after becoming an Internet sensation.
For much more on this story, click here.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mom Bites Dog to Save 2-Year-Old Daughter's Life