6-Year-Old Girl Found Safe After Search
Courtesy: Massillon Police
MASSILLON, Ohio –Massillon police said a 6-year-old girl had been found safe after she went missing Thursday evening.
Danicka Lance went missing from her home on Harmon Place NE just before 8:00 p.m. Thursday.
Massillon police posted the alert on their Facebook page.
The girl was found around 9:30 p.m.
Authorities told Fox 8 News she was found behind a house. She was not injured and no foul play is suspected.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring