June 6, 2013
Natalie sat down with funny man, Nick Thune, for some comedy set to music. Nick will be at Hilarities tonight through Sunday!
Just because your kids are on summer break, doesn’t mean the learning can’t continue! Julie Bennett from Smartickles Toy Store brought a huge selection of educational toys to entertain your kids with! Check out the video clip!
Graf Growers: Spaghetti Garden
Another great idea for the kids this summer? A spaghetti garden! We headed over to Graf Growers to create our very own spaghetti pot.
Graf Growers is located on White Pond Drive in Akron – about a half mile from I-77.
She’s done it again! Angie McClure from Canary Travel was back with the deal of the week.
- New Day Cleveland Viewer Trip to Riviera Maya NOW Jade has a few more seats for the 3 night on 9/19 and the 7nights on 9/15.
- Book your Summer Vacations before it’s too late! We have the Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda during the month of July…All Inclusive Air, Hotel, Transfers and Taxes – 3 nights at $749, 4 nights at $799, 7nights at $949.
- Los Cabos at the Riu Santa Fe All Inclusive Air, Hotel, Transfers and Taxes for 4 nights starting at $689.
- Think Ahead and Save! We have the week of Thanksgiving staying at the Ocean Coral and Turquesa All Inclusive Air, Hotel, Transfers and Taxes for 4 nights starting at $790.
- Payment Plans available and low deposits!
The Bomb Shelter
Have you been looking for that quirky piece of art to complete your living room or patio? Let us introduce you to The Bomb Shelter! David took us inside a place where you never quite know what you will find.
The Bomb Shelter is located just minutes off of East Market Street in Akron and open seven days a week.
Even if you aren’t a big fan of Michigan (which most people from Ohio, are not) you can still appreciate Michigan’s gorgeous beaches. David gave you a sneak peek from our next road trip to Saugatuck!
Catch the full show from Saugatuck tomorrow, June 7, 2013. It’s about a 5 hour drive from Cleveland, but worth the trip!
Moss at the Movies
Faster than a speeding bullet! David went behind the scenes of the newest Superman film, “Man of Steel,” to talk to the stars!
The film opens in theaters June 14, 2013.
Need to spruce up your outdoor space for summer? Well imagine your typical home improvement store…then super size it. That’s what you get when you visit Menard’s in Sandusky! Check out our video clip to see what we mean.
Arby’s Hungry for Happiness
Listen up! This weekend only can you enjoy your favorite Arby’s food AND help fight childhood hunger. We welcomed Arby’s Area Supervisor, Mindy Bartnicki, to give us the details!
On Saturday, June 8, from 11 a.m. -2 p.m. the Arby’s on 1441 Snow Rd. in Parma is hosting a benefit night, where 20% of proceeds will go to benefit the Cleveland Food Bank.
This is the second year that Arby’s 18-wheel truck has embarked on a national tour to visit 30 U.S. cities, including Parma, to spread awareness about this issue and support local food banks that help feed needy families.
To learn more, visit www.arbysfoundation.org