World Series of Poker To Make Cleveland Stop
CLEVELAND — For the first time ever, Ohio will be added to the mix for the World Series of Poker circuit tour.
The tour will make a stop at Horseshoe Casino Cleveland in March 2014, according to Public Relations Manager Shannon Mortland.
WSOP also stops at Horseshoe Cincinnati in September 2013.
This is the tenth season for the World Series of Poker circuit, with 22 stops for the series and buy-ins ranging from $365 to $1675.
Events begin August 8 at the Foxwood Resort Casino in Connecticut. The tour continues almost non-stop through the National Championship in May.
More more information, CLICK HERE.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mom Bites Dog to Save 2-Year-Old Daughter's Life