Starbucks Diaper Change Prompts Police Call
DENVER — Police were ultimately called after a woman changed her child’s diaper on a table at a Starbucks location in Denver.
According to KUSA, a mother tried to take care of her 1-year-old’s business in the restroom, but there was no changing table, so she turned to the seating area instead.
Her husband told KUSA a Starbucks employee tossed his wife a rag, spoke to her in a demeaning tone, then started to laugh with other employees about it.
He said he responded by pouring his venti coffee on the floor and words and gestures were exchanged.
A disturbance was reported to police but no one was arrested.
A Starbucks spokesperson said the company apologized to the family and wants its customers to be treated with “dignity and respect,” according to KUSA.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring