Preview: ‘Tan Mom’s’ Debut Single Drops Monday
Patricia Krentcil‘s debut single drops on Monday, but for those of you who just can’t wait, here’s a preview.
If Krentcil’s name doesn’t ring a bell, you probably know her by her nickname, “Tan Mom.”
The New Jersey woman was accused of taking her 5-year-old into a tanning booth where the child allegedly suffered burns.
The case was later dropped.
Krentcil’s song hits iTunes Monday, according to Splash News. Watch the video above for a preview.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave