Teen Mom Banned
A picture of a teen mom is banned from the yearbook.
The photo of a high school senior in North Carolina, holding her son, has been banned, according to WGHP.
The school invited seniors to include a prop in their senior picture that represents an achievement or something that best represents them.
Some chose baseballs and family pets. Caitlin Tiller, 17, chose her son, Leelin.
Tiller said the school told her the picture was being pulled because it promoted teen pregnancy.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mom Bites Dog to Save 2-Year-Old Daughter's Life