Truck Crash Cleared on I-90 E
CLEVELAND — A two-vehicle crash that caused a backup on I-90 eastbound, just past Dead Man’s Curve, was cleared Tuesday afternoon.
The accident involved a red truck, which caught fire after it collided with another vehicle. Officials did not provide further details on the crash.
Three left lanes on I-90 eastbound were shut down as officials worked to clear the accident. There were delays for a time.
No one was taken to the hospital.
- Selfie Fail: Man Near Speeding Train Kicked in Head by Conductor
- Scary Sale: World's Most Haunted Place Up For Auction
- Chilling Video Shows What Intruder Does in Baby's Nursery
- Rapper Andre Johnson Severs Privates, Jumps Off Building, But Survives
- Cold Case Solved: Teens Going to Party Died in Car Accident