2 Stow High School Students Arrested in Shooting
(Photo Credit: MGN Online)
STOW, Ohio — Two Stow-Munroe Falls High School students and a third juvenile were arrested Tuesday on charges in connection with a March shooting.
According to Stow Police Department, two adult males were shot at a home on Osage Street on March 2. Police said three suspects had gone to the home that night with the intention of committing a robbery of drugs, money and other items when the shooting occurred.
The victims’ injuries were not life threatening.
Police said a 16-year-old male student has been charged with complicity to commit aggravated robbery and two counts of complicity to commit felonious assault. Another 16-year-old male student was charged with complicity to commit aggravated robbery.
A third juvenile, a 17-year-old male, was charged with aggravated robbery and two counts of felonious assault.
All three juveniles are being held in the Summit County Juvenile Detention Center, according to police.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- Baby Largest Hospital Has Seen in More Than Decade
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave