Live SkyFOX video: Building fire in Cleveland

‘Buckwild’ Star Died of CO Poisoning

(Photo Credit: CNN)

(Photo Credit: CNN)

(CNN) — Shain Gandee, one of the stars of the MTV reality show “Buckwild,” and two other people died of carbon monoxide poisoning, the sheriff’s office in Kanawha County, West Virginia, said Tuesday.

The deaths, discovered Monday, were labeled as accidental, according to preliminary findings from an autopsy report.

Gandee, 21, was found dead in a vehicle along with his uncle, David Dwight Gandee, 48, and another person, authorities said.

The younger Gandee was one of the nine cast members of “Buckwild.”

The show follows a group of young adults trying to have fun in Sissonville, West Virginia, pulling stunts like turning a dump truck into a swimming pool or just riding around the woods on their all-terrain vehicles. Gandee was billed as a former high school prom king who had done “every job from coal mining to being a garbage man.”

For extended coverage on this story, click here.