March 26, 2013
Cooking with Smoked BBQ
We kicked off the show with barbeque! There’s a brand new spot in Mayfield Heights called Smoked! We welcomed their chef Patrick Feast to mix up a little Cowboy Spaghetti with their signature BBQ sauce!
The candy man was here to help fill all those Easter baskets! Tom Scheiman, owner of B.A. Sweetie Candy Company brought a delicious spread of classic, new, and whacky candy!
We’ve got the answer for this snow – a vacation! Angie McClure from Canary Travel and Tina Tiano from Apple Vacations brought you the deal of the week!
Secrets the Vine located in Cancun Mexico
- Modern Chic with a Southbeach Feel
- Wine Cellar with wine tasting area
- Gourmet all inclusive with 7 restaurants
- Large private balconies with views of Ocean & Lagoon great views for sunrise/sunset
- Large pristine beach
- Themed shows and entertainment each day
- Adult only
- Beach & wait service
- World class spa
- Large rooms with Jacuzzi tubs-all junior suites
- Receive $200.00 resort coupons
- 3 nights $999.00
- 4 nights 1139.00
- 7 nights 1499.00 * receive $400.00 resort coupons
- 7 night travel dates 8/24-11/21
- 3 nights 4/1-11/21
Call 216-252-1000 or visit www.canarytravel.com
Rising Star Coffee Roasters
Start your morning in a firehouse! A former firehouse in Ohio City has been transformed into a morning pick-me-up. Natalie Herbick took us behind the scenes at Rising Star Coffee Roasters to check out their gourmet brewing techniques. Watch our video clip!
The Dating Doctor
We talked love! The Dating Doctor, David Coleman, was back and answering your relationship questions! Check out our video clip.
One Tank Trip
Neil Zurcher was back with a One Tank Trip to a place that includes a little Fox 8 history! Check out the video clip of Neil at the Early Television Museum!
Spring break means no school, and more teens on the roads. What can you do, as a parent, to keep them safe? Brian Newbacher from AAA East Central joined us with some important information.