Arrest Made in Dog’s Stabbing Death
AMHERST, Ohio — Police have arrested the man accused of stabbing and killing an Amherst family’s dog.
Gerald D. Miller, 43, was taken into custody Thursday morning. Miller has been charged with cruelty to companion animals, and was released on a $1,000 bond.
Police say Miller stabbed Maya Sunday morning. Owner Bob Danicki rushed Maya to the Animal Emergency Clinic, but the 5-year-old Chow-Sheppard mix pup died in his son’s arms en route.
Miller is scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday, March 19.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness