Ruptured Gas Main Prompts Evacuations
PARMA, Ohio — A gas main that ruptured on Wednesday temporarily displaced some Parma residents.
The break also prompted the closure of Snow Road between West 33rd Street and State Road in both directions.
Around 10:30 p.m. the road was reopened and people were allowed back into their homes.
During the displacement, St. Francis Church was made available to those with nowhere to go.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center