My Town: Community Meets Police Pup
CANAL FULTON, Ohio — The community was invited to meet a tiny crime fighter on Wednesday as the Canal Fulton Police Department introduced its police pup.
The group gathered in the Canal Fulton Public Library’s Children’s Department.
Bishop, a German Shepherd, is the newest member of the force and will be taught to sniff and chase.
He’ll help other local law enforcement agencies as well.
Bishop is 8 weeks old and may grow up to be a very big dog like his dad, who weighed over 100 pounds.
- Selfie Fail: Man Near Speeding Train Kicked in Head by Conductor
- Scary Sale: World's Most Haunted Place Up For Auction
- Chilling Video Shows What Intruder Does in Baby's Nursery
- Rapper Andre Johnson Severs Privates, Jumps Off Building, But Survives
- Cold Case Solved: Teens Going to Party Died in Car Accident