Chardon Shows Strength in Numbers
CHARDON, Ohio — On the one year mark of a day that changed countless lives, the people of Chardon talk about remembering, healing and moving forward.
On Feb. 27, 2012, three students were killed inside Chardon High School: Danny Parmertor, 16, Demetrius Hewlin, 16, and Russell King, Jr., 17.
Fox 8 photojournalist Ali Ghanbari takes you to Chardon for the day’s events.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness