Heat Defeats Cavs in Miami
The Miami Heat defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers Sunday, 109 to 105.
Miami led by 18 at the half, but CJ Miles single-handedly got the Cavs back into the lead by scoring 11 straight points to close the third quarter.
The Cavs extended the lead to seven in the fourth, but the Heat fought back.
They escaped with their eleventh straight win.
For more on this Cavs season, click here.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness