Woman Pulled from Water Behind Science Center
CLEVELAND — A woman was pulled from Lake Erie Monday afternoon, where she fell in behind the Great Lakes Science Center, Cleveland police said.
According to Cleveland fire spokesperson Larry Gray, two people saw a woman intentionally walk out onto the ice, when she fell into the water.
The citizens went after her and threw her a life ring. After they pulled her in, Cleveland EMS began CPR.
The Cleveland Fire Department assisted the two citizens off the ice. They were taken to MetroHealth Medical Center as a precaution.
The woman was taken there as well.
Further details, including the condition of the woman, were not immediately available.
Stick with Fox 8 News and FOX8.com for updates as they become available.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mom Bites Dog to Save 2-Year-Old Daughter's Life