Woman Killed After Caught in Crossfire
CLEVELAND — Cleveland Police are investigating a shooting that left a woman dead.
It happened just after 10:30 p.m. Wednesday in the parking lot of the Amesbury Rosalind Apartments on Amesbury Avenue near Hough Avenue.
The Cuyahoga Count Medical Examiner identified the victim as Valetta Martin, 45. Police said she suffered multiple gunshot wounds.
Detective Jennifer Ciaccia of the Cleveland Police Department told Fox 8 News the woman got caught in the crossfire of a shoot out between two unknown men.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Cleveland Division of Police Homicide Unit at (216) 623-5464.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- Baby Largest Hospital Has Seen in More Than Decade
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave