Valentine’s Recipe: Double Dutch Chocolate Layer Dessert
“This layered dessert is easy and impressive. I prefer to use a glass dish that is as wide at the bottom as it is the top. Get ready! This dish disappears fast and is requested often.”
– Lee Ann Miller, The Miller Haus
Double Dutch Chocolate Layer Dessert
1 Family Size Brownie mix
3 small boxes instant chocolate pudding
4 cups milk
1 pkg. Heath toffee bits
2- 8oz. cool whip
Bake brownies in a 13×9 inch pan as directed. Cool completely. Make 3 boxes of pudding with 4 cups of milk. Cut cooled brownies in small pieces.
Start with a thin layer of cool whip on the bottom of a clear dish. Over the top of that layer gently place a layer of cut-up brownies. Next, spoon ½ the pudding over the brownie layer. Sprinkle ½ the package of toffee bits over the pudding layer. Then another layer of cool whip, repeating each layer again, ending with a cool whip layer. Reserve some toffee bits for the top. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring