Michael Symon’s Plea for West Side Market
CLEVELAND– There have been many fundraisers to help out the West Side Market after a fire damaged it and shut it down, last week.
Now, add world famous chef Michael Symon to the list.
The Cleveland celebrity launched a website where people and businesses can donate to help West Side Market vendors.
The market is currently being cleaned.
It’s not yet known when it will reopen.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring