Plugged In: Sharing Online Passwords?
(Photo Credit: mgnonline.com)
It’s something we all have — online passwords.
Email, Facebook, Twitter, bank accounts — whatever the reason, you need a password to access it.
But when do you share your password? According to the New York Times, some couples see sharing online passwords as a symbol of love and trust.
Technology experts say there are risks to password sharing.
You can also leave a voicemail at (216) 432-4259.
We might share your comments during “Plugged In” from 6:30 – 9 a.m. on Fox 8 News.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring