Real Housewife Sues
A real housewife sues.
TMZ is reporting that Lisa Hochstein, who stars in “Real Housewives of Miami,” is suing a woman who said online that Hochstein has sex for money.
Hochstein reportedly filed a lawsuit against the woman and emphasized she has never been involved in the escort or soft porn business.
For much more on this story, click here.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring