‘Cleaning Fairy’ Arrested After Shoveling Snow
ELYRIA– The Cleaning Fairy is back. But this time, police say she’s shoveling sidewalks in Elyria.
“We looked out Tuesday and saw our walkway was shoveled. I really didn’t understand why, but it was,” said Andrew Smith, of Branston Avenue.
Smith thought it was a neighbor being nice. Turns out, it wasn’t.
Police say Susan Warren, 53, of Elyria, was behind the shovel.
They were called to Smith’s neighbor’s house after someone noticed Warren shoveling a driveway without the homeowner’s permission. “Without being approved ahead of time, that’s really weird. Scary,” added Smith.
Warren has been dubbed the ‘Cleaning Fairy’, after police say she broke into a home in Westlake back in May and cleaned the place without the homeowner’s permission.
She left a bill for $75 on a napkin behind.
In November, Warren was sentenced to one year of probation for breaking into the home.
“I guess I can thank her for shoveling the sidewalk. And not having to pay a bill,” added Smith.
Warren was arrested and taken into custody, not for shoveling snow but for violating probation.
No word on how she planned to bill the unsuspecting homeowners this time.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave