‘French Stench’ Hits England
(Photo Credit: Fox 8 News)
A ‘French Stench’ hits England after harmless gas leaked from a chemicals factory in northwest France, Reuters is reporting.
The gas smells like sweat and rotten eggs, and the leak happened Monday before winds blew the stench to England on Tuesday, according to Reuters.
Residents were told to close their doors and windows.
For more on this story, click here.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mom Bites Dog to Save 2-Year-Old Daughter's Life