Drunk Driving Permits Approved in Ireland
(Photo credit: Thinkstock)
Drunk driving permits.
That’s what one county council in Ireland has just approved, and that could make it legal for some to drive after drinking, according to Huffington Post.
The permits, however, would only be good in rural areas.
One council member claimed drinking and driving in those areas “never killed anyone,” according to Huffington Post.
For more on this story, click here.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mom Bites Dog to Save 2-Year-Old Daughter's Life