Police Investigate Possible Shooting Death of Girl, 6
(Photo Credit: Fox 8 News)
CLEVELAND, Ohio — Cleveland police are investigating the death of a 6-year-old female that happened Saturday around 1:45 p.m.
According to police, officers were called to the 4100 block of East 116th Street to reports of a child shot. They found the child with severe head trauma. She was taken to Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital, where she died.
A preliminary investigation reveals the child may have suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the face.
As of 5:30 p.m., officers were still on scene. No arrests had yet been made.
Stay with Fox 8 for more details.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring