Cavs Starter to Miss 11th Straight Game
CLEVELAND – Varejao is set to miss his 11th straight game.
The Cavaliers, who lost on Monday night by a wide margin in Chicago, will be missing their All Star caliber big man on Wednesday night.
Anderson Varejao is listed as “out” and will not play in the contest at Quicken Loans Arena against the Hawks.
Varejao, who suffered what was then termed a somewhat minor “knee contusion” is now going to miss his 11th game in a row.
The Cavs could really use his 14.1 points per game and not to mention his 14.4 rebounds per contest, but all fans can see is the Brazilian wearing street clothes on the bench not a Wine and Gold uniform.
Expect rookie Tyler Zeller to start in Andy’s spot on Wednesday night once again.
The last we saw of Andy was on December 31st when he participated in non-contact drills, but he was not out on the practice court Tuesday afternoon.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring