Injured Exotic Dancer’s Condition Downgraded
CLEVELAND — The medical condition has downgraded for an exotic dancer who fell approximately 15 feet while giving a customer a lap dance.
Lauren Block, 22, was listed as being in stable condition over the weekend, but has been downgraded to critical condition as of Monday.
The Richmond Heights woman was reportedly on the second floor of Christie’s Cabaret in the Flats on Jan. 2, when she went over the balcony and landed on her head. Early 911 calls about the accident led investigators to initially believe she may have been pushed, but they later concluded it was in fact a tragic accident.
Officials with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration say they are trying to determine if they have jurisdiction to investigate the accident. An official decision will be made in about two weeks.
In the mean time, Block’s family has asked for prayers and privacy.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring