Weight Loss Wonder: Man Loses More Than 600 Pounds
A true weight loss wonder. A man known as the world’s fattest man is celebrating after shedding an amazing 640 pounds.
According to ‘The Sun,’ 51-year-old Paul Mason, of England, lost the bulk of his weight after having gastric bypass surgery that reduced his stomach to the size of an egg.
The ex-postman, who is over 6 feet tall, now weighs 336 pounds. His goal weight is just under 200 pounds.
He once ate 20,000 calories a day, eating super-sized takeout, chips and fried foods. His diet now consists of smaller portions and veggies.
Mason told ‘The Sun’ he wants to remove the loose skin that is left over from his massive weight loss.
Click here to read more.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness