Bottoms Up: Cleveland on Drunkest Cities List
It’s probably not something to cheer about: Cleveland is on a list of America’s 25 drunkest cities in 2012.
The Daily Beast put together the list by reaching out to market researcher Experian Marketing Services for information on the average number of alcoholic drinks per month, per adult in each metro area.
They also used information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on the percentage of residents who are binge drinkers and heavy drinkers.
Cleveland ranks 24th on the list, with 13.1 alcoholic drinks consumed by adults per month, on average.
According to The Daily Beast’s story, the drunkest city is Boston with an average of 15.6 drinks a month.
*Click here to see the full list.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- Baby Largest Hospital Has Seen in More Than Decade
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave