TJ Lane Attorneys Request to Move Trial
CHARDON– Several motions were filed Monday in the case of the accused Chardon High School shooter.
One of the motions is a change of venue request to get T.J. Lane’s trial moved to a new location.
The 18-year-old’s trial is scheduled to begin Jan. 14.
Lane is accused of killing three teenagers and wounding several others inside Chardon High School on Feb. 27.
*Click here to read much more on this story.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness