The Download: Mom Makes Teen Sign iPhone Contract
CAPE COD — A teen got an iPhone for Christmas … but it came with some strings attached.
The 13-year-old’s mother made him sign an 18-point contract dictating when and how he could use his phone.
The first rule?
“It is my phone. I bought it. I pay for it. I am loaning it to you. Aren’t I the greatest?”
Is this mom being too strict?
Also, take our below webpoll.
YOUR results and comments at 9 AM!
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness