‘American Idol’ Winner Injured in Car Crash
An American Idol winner is recovering Wednesday from a car crash.
Kris Allen and his wife, Katy, were in a head-on collision New Year’s Day.
Kris’ mom, Kimberly, tweeted this picture of her son in a head brace after the crash.
The 27-year-old season eight Idol winner has a broken arm and his mom says he may not play the guitar for a while.
It was also revealed that Kris’ wife is pregnant, but she’s okay.
The couple’s pup was also in the car with them and is okay.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness